We are currently adding to our installation installation crew. The right candidate will be a licensed electrician or will become an electrical trainee once working for us.
Job duties include working with the crew to perform the full installation of grid-tied pv systems from start to finish.
All tasks will be completed with priority given to the highest quality workmanship, safety on the job, and excellent customer service.
The work tasks include:
– Site evaluation to determine best method of roof access
– High roof work while harnessed to install the racking system, including sealing and flashing many different roof types. Attic carpentry is sometimes required to provide additional bracing.
– Carrying 40-60 lb pv modules up a ladder, sometimes to the second story roof.
– Mounting, grounding, and wiring pv modules to the racking
– Conduit runs from roof to electrical panel, sometimes in attic or crawlspace
– Installation of inverter and other equipment, electrical interconnection to existing or sometimes new electrical service panel
– Maintenance of clean job site, properly stocked work vehicle, and warehouse
If you can do those tasks well in four 10 hour days per week, we offer:
– an excellent work experience with good pay
– on-the-job and classroom training
– company group health plan
-vacation accrual, and
– quarterly bonuses based on performance
– all while doing the right thing for our clients, our community, and the environment.
Our crew is open to installers who love to work in all types of inclement weather and work hard long hours with a positive, cheerful, and professional attitude. The highest priority will be given to candidates with:
– experience installing PV
– electrical experience and familiarity with the NEC
– NABCEP certification
To apply please submit a resume to email@example.com, no calls or walk-ins please.