We have been Sunpower dealers for over 10 years now, and we are happy with this partnership. Sunpower has navigated the changing solar industry with aplomb, and we are confident in the quality we are providing for our customers with this product. Their 25 year warranty guaranteeing 92% power output leads the industry.
Promotions and any savings are nice, though the reason we work with Sunpower is because of the high efficiency, long-term reliability, and the stability of the company. Sunpoower is not generally big on promotions, however they are offering homeowners a $1,020 manufacturer’s rebate in the form of a VISA Reward Card through year-end. If you have been considering installing a solar pv array on your home, this may be the news you are looking for to call you to action.
- Promotion available until December 31, 2020.
- Homeowners are eligible for a $1,020 manufacturer’s rebate in the form of a VISA Reward Card.
- Customers must sign a purchase or loan agreement by midnight on December 31, 2020.
- System must be deployed by March 26, 2021.
- This offer is only valid on SunPower Equinox® AC systems.
- Minimum size systems of 2.8 Kw
- Cannot be combined with any other SunPower promotions
How much does it cost to have solar power up and running on a house like the one in the photo above?
Hi Phil, That is a 5.25 KW array which was done for $18,000, which included removal of some older non-functioning solar equipment we did not install.